To use ShowMyScreen two components are needed:
1. The software ShowMyScreen.exe
Needed to capture the screen content and save it as a JPEG image on a web server.
2. A ShowMyScreen Web Server
Needed to publish the pictures on the internet for your contacts.
- The Demo-Server is a strictly voluntary service provided by Edapt IT GmbH for all users of the ShowMyScreen program. The user has no legal claim to the existance and operation of such a service.
- The services of the Demo-ShowMyScreen-Servers may only be used in a correct and proper manner. Misuse - especially for unlawful purposes - is strictly forbidden.
- Every user is responsible for the content of his own data and pictures sent to the server.
- Edapt IT GmbH disclaims all warranties with regard to the information contained within data sent to the server. In no event will Edapt IT GmbH accept liability for the pictures and content of the data sent to the server by users.
- The user is obliged to refrain from uploading und publishing any form of information containing defamatory, unlawful, obscene or indecent material.
- It is forbidden to upload pictures containing material that might breach privacy laws, copyright or intellectual property rights, as long as the user does not have the required consent and permissions to do this.
- The data are not stored permanently on the web server. All uploaded data will be deleted regularly – normally immediately after the user exits the program.
- Edapt IT GmbH reserves the right to delete at any time all data sent to the server, without prio notfication to the user.